DUNE HD PRO VISION 4K SOLO - der UHD-Mediaplayer der neuen Generation
Dune HD Pro 4K Plus ist ein kompakter 4Kp60 Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player der neuen Generation und Android Smart TV Box
High-End video quality, YouTube 4K HDR, BD 4K menu, BD3D, HD audio, 1Gbit
Bei Vorkasse-Überweisung - 5 € Preisnachlass
Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo - Premium Streaming Mediaplayer + Android Smart TV box
Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Ultra HD
RTD1619, 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash, 802.11ac Wi-Fi 2T2R, 1Gbit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5, USB 3.0, USB-Type-C, 3.5" SATA HDD rack, 2xHDMI
RTD1619 media processor
- The newest RTD1619 media processor is the most advanced and the most powerful media processor from Realtek.
Two HDMI output ports
- The additional HDMI output port allows getting the best picture and audio quality in various scenarios, for example, when using a 4K/HDR TV and an A/V receiver without 4K/HDR support.
Dolby Vision and HDR10+
- The media player supports not only HDR technology (supported by the previous generation of media players), but also the most latest and advanced Dolby Vision and HDR10+ technologies. In conventional HDR technology, the brightness range is set at the beginning of the film and does not change during the film, so completely dark and completely bright scenes may have insufficient detail. In the latest Dolby Vision and HDR10+ technologies, the brightness range can vary from frame to frame, so the maximum picture detail is provided even in scenes that contain only dark or only light elements.
Dolby Vision VS10 video processor
- The advanced Dolby Vision VS10 video processing engine ensures maximum image quality when playing any type of content (SDR, HDR, Dolby Vision) with any type of video output signal (SDR, HDR, Dolby Vision), improves the SDR/HDR/Dolby Vision conversion quality, minimizes the effect of "posterization" ("banding") due to more advanced 12-bit video processing. This gives benefits even when using the media player with older TVs that do not support Dolby Vision.
Playback of Dolby Vision Blu-ray images
- The media player supports direct playback of full Blu-ray images (BMDV and ISO) in Dolby Vision format (MEL and FEL). The extended Dolby Vision information is used and transmitted to the TV to improve the picture quality. This is possible due to the unique video playback and output engine created by Dune HD. Other RTD1619-based media players do not use Dolby Vision information when playing Blu-ray images. Dune HD media players are the only hybrid network media players in the world that combine support for Dolby Vision Blu-ray images with support for Internet video services and Android applications in one device.
VP9 profile 2 and YouTube 4K HDR support
- The media player supports not only the old VP9 video codec (which does not support HDR), but also the newest VP9 profile 2, which supports HDR and which is used in YouTube for 4K HDR content.
+77% faster CPU
- The media player has a 6-core ARM A55 CPU – which is +77% faster than 4-core ARM A53 used in the previous generation media players.
+50% faster GPU
- The media player has the new GPU Mali-G51 – which is +50% faster than Mali T-820 used in the previous generation media players.
4 GB RAM
- This is 2x more than in the previous generation media players, and gives better performance for the most heavy apps.
32 GB flash
- This is 2x more than in the previous generation media players, and gives more space for the most heavy apps and internal storage.
- For Android applications, the media player uses a modern Android version 9.0. This provides improved support for the newest Android apps.
- 3 external antennas (two antennas for Wi-Fi 2T2R + one separate antenna for Bluetooth) improve the performance of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- The media player uses the new Bluetooth version 5.0 (the previous generation media players were using version 4.x).
- The IR input port allows connecting an IR extender, which improves player installation flexibility.
- The media player has a silent fan for efficient HDD cooling.
Power button on the front panel
- You can conveniently switch the media player on and off also using the button on the front panel.
Other key advantages over competitors
Best-in-class full Blu-ray menu support
- Realtek-based Dune HD media players have the best-in-class support for playback of Blu-ray disc images in full Blu-ray menu mode, including full support for BD-J, BD4K, BD3D, HD audio, obfuscated playlists and seamless branching. Blu-ray images can be played in any format (BD ISO file and BDMV folder) and from any source - local drive (USB, SATA) or network drive (SMB, NFS).
100% smooth Blu-ray playback (full support for seamless branching)
- Dune HD media players are the only Realtek-based players with a fully-functional robust Blu-ray playback engine, which implements 100% complete support for “seamless branching”. This ensures smooth playback of the entire movie w/o any audio/video interruptions, contrary to all competitors.
Flicker-free framerate/resolution switching
- Dune HD media players implement its own advanced flicker-free approach for automatic framerate and resolution switching, which performs video mode switching before the start of file playback (rather than after). Most other Realtek-based media players perform video mode switching after the start of file playback, which causes unpleasant flickering.
Auto framerate/resolution switching for Android applications
- Dune HD media players are the only media players based on Realtek media processor which implement automatic framerate and resolution switching not only for file playback, but also for Android applications. With proper support for all framerates, including 23.976 and 24.0.
Professional-grade controls for video output parameters
- Advanced setup controls allow professional users and installers to fine tune the video output parameters in the best way for a particular setup. In particular, it is possible to configure what chroma subsampling modes should be used for each individual HDMI video mode. The majority of competing media player models do not have such controls.
Widevine L1 and premium video services
- Support for Widevine Level 1 DRM (the most advanced DRM level) makes it possible to watch premium online video services with HD and Ultra HD video quality. Media players w/o Widevine Level 1 support can only output Standard Definition video in such services.
Stereo and multichannel SACD playback
- You can play top quality Super Audio CD (DSD) music files in all any popular formats (ISO, DFF, DSF), including both stereo and multichannel files, including files which use DST compression. Multichannel DSD files can be output to HDMI as high quality multichannel PCM (up to 176.4 KHz). Stereo DSD files can be output to HDMI and S/PDIF as high quality stereo PCM (up to 176.4 KHz).
Linux-based Dune HD OS
- The media player runs a unique hybrid OS which consists of a Linux-based Dune HD OS (to ensure stable operation and smooth media playback) and Android OS (to support Android applications), which run simultaneously.
Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator technology
- This unique technology intellectually manages the resources of Android OS to minimize the influence of Android OS on the media playback engine and ensure smooth and high-quality video and audio playback.
Dune HD ecosystem
- Based on open Dune HD SDK and APIs, various TV-optimized applications, plugins, extensions, GUI skins, collection management solutions, integrations with home automation systems are available via official Dune Store, 3-party vendors, and from the huge user's community.
Dune HD UI
- The famous Dune HD UI, developed and polished during more than 12 years, specially optimized for the use on TV screens and operation via a standard remote control, tuned for the best possible usability, makes it easy and convenient to use the media player.
Dune HD movies organizer and movies encyclopedia
- “My Collection” function organizes a user's movies collection into a nice looking catalog. A comprehensive movies encyclopedia provides the information about hundreds of thousands of movies with detailed descriptions, posters, cross-links between movies and persons, trailers, direct links to online video services, etc. Advanced file browser automatically recognizes movies.
Dune HD mobile app
- The unique Dune HD mobile app (Dune Control) for iOS and Android mobiles devices provides full access to all functions of Dune HD media player in a very convenient and powerful way. It fully replaces the standard IR remote control, allows browsing and choosing the media content directly on your mobile device (the menu shown on the mobile device mirrors the menu shown on the TV screen), and includes Now Playing section for convenient media playback control.
- The media player provides the powerful IP Control interface and has a lot of options for integration into Smart Home and Home Automation systems, such as Control4 and Crestron.
Proven history of software updates during a very long period
- Dune HD is known for its reputation to listen to user's feedback and provide software updates for many years. For example, for some old models, software updates with additional functions are provided for more than 10 years already. This is possible due to the unique "single code base" approach, which means that firmware for all Dune HD models is based on the same software (continuously developed and improved according to user's feedback).
Other key features
HD audio support
- The media player can output HD audio to the A/V receiver.
Full 3D support
- Support for Side-by-side, Top-to-bottom and MVC (BD3D) formats ensures perfect playback of Full HD video in 3D.
Optical disc drive support (USB)
- You can connect an external USB optical disc drive to play media files and BD/DVD images from optical discs (not encrypted only).
Dual-band 802.11ac 2T2R Wi-Fi and 1Gbit Ethernet
- The media player is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi supporting 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz), with 2T2R support (double performance) and two external Wi-Fi antennas, which allows you to play a high-bitrate content through the air. The 1Gbit Ethernet port allows you to get maximum performance with a wired connection.
- The built-in Bluetooth interface allows you to easily connect various remote controls, wireless keyboards, mice, joysticks, audio speakers, headphones, headsets and other devices.
Premium IR remote with learning and backlight
- The premium IR remote control has backlight and a learning function that allows you to configure the remote control to control not only a media player, but also a TV or other equipment.
Bluetooth remote with AirMouse function and Microphone
1 Jahr Herstellergarantie
An additional Bluetooth remote controls the set-top box via a radio channel, provides the AirMouse function for convenient control of Android applications not optimised for controlling via a conventional remote, and provides the Microphone function for Voice Search in applications which support it.